12th Postgraduate Forum on Health Systems and Policies 2018
Attached is a past year’s version of the MJPHM journal. Please use it as reference and example for the abstract format.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDE
- Abstracts should report an original work that has not been previously published or presented in other conferences.
- Regarding presentations, at least the presenting author must be registered as a delegate to the conference after receiving notification for their abstract acceptance, and the presenting author is responsible for all expenses incurred in the production of their presentations, and for travel and accommodation during the conference. Please SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT before 15 MARCH 2018 to ensure that the abstract is published in the program book.
Scientific abstracts for oral or poster presentation are welcome in a wide range of topics relevant to medical education/profession. For review purposes, submitted abstracts will be grouped in the following categories:
- Big Data in Healthcare
- Universal health coverage
- Health workforce and finance
- Primary health care
- Health equity
- Policy integration for sustainable development
- Health systems for sustainable development
- Health in sustainable Development Goals
Abstract format (According to MJPHM format)
- Should be unstructured abstract (no headings such as: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion).
- Title, in brief but clearly indicating the content of the paper. Abbreviations may not be used in abstract titles.
- Authors’ names and their institutional affiliations in separate fields. Name of presenter should be underlined.
- Methods, containing sufficient detail to evaluate their appropriateness and novelty
- Results, stated in sufficient detail to support conclusions. It is not satisfactory to state, “results will be discussed” or “data will be presented.”
- Conclusions reached.
- Font name and size: Times New Roman 12 point with single spacing between lines.
- References not allowed in abstracts.
- Below the abstract, provide 3 to 10 key words that will assist indexers in cross-indexing the article.
- Words should not be more than 250 words.
- Abstract to be submitted in the Microsoft Words format only.
** Abstracts will be rejected if they do not comply with the above format.
Instructions for abstract submission
- All abstracts must be submitted through email
- The presenting author will receive a confirmation email when the abstract has been successfully submitted.
- The following contact information is required for the presenting author:
- first name, last name, department, institution, street address, city, state/province, country, phone number and a valid e-mail address.
- One of the following presentation preferences must be selected:
- “Oral” presentation: the abstract will be considered for oral presentation only.
- “Poster” presentation: the abstract will be considered for presentation only.
- FINAL decision on the form of presentation (whether oral or poster) will be made by the Scientific Committee of the Forum.
Abstract Submission Deadline
6 APRIL 2018
Abstract Acceptance Notification to participant
before 30 APRIL 2018