The membership is open to all with a formal training in health economic either master or PhD qualification who are interested in health economic or this association.
Memberships category of the club consist of:
- Ordinary membership is open to all medical doctor with formal training in health economics either Master or PhD qualification who are interested in health economics.
- Associate membership is open to non-medical doctor or medical doctor without formal training in health economics either with Master or PhD qualification who are interested in health economic or this association. Associate members will enjoy all the privileges of ordinary members except that they do not have the right to vote or hold position in the association.
- Honorary membership is conferred to those who have contributed significantly to the field of health economics in Malaysia. Honorary members do not have the right to vote or hold any post in the Association.
- Student membership is open to undergraduate and post-graduate student who are interested in health economics, with prior approval from respective Vice-Chancellor of the universities.
- Memberships application has to be proposed and seconded by two current members. Applications should be forwarded to the secretary reserves the right to deny membership without any explanation required.
- All applicants whose applications have been accepted, will become members once they have paid the entrance and annual fees.